The abdominoplasty, also known as a tummy tuck, is a surgical procedure that requires the acquisition of excess fat and tissue in the patient’s abdomen. There are several techniques that can be used to perform the procedure. There is what is called full and partial abdominoplasty pretty much explain themselves with only their names. There is also an extended technique, the high lateral floating operations and abdominoplasty.
The purpose of all these techniques is to flatten and tighten the abdomen of the patient as it appears sleek and slim. Difference methods only tell the truth and where the surgeon makes an incision along the operating level. Some of them are a combination of basic techniques tummy tuck and butt lift, breast lift, liposuction or other surgery commonly performed region. For more details Consult best Tummy Tuck surgery clinic in Hyderabad .
How is a Tummy Tuck Different from a Lipectomy, Liposuction, or Panniculectomy?
1. A tummy tuck, or abdominoplasty, tightens the abdominal muscles, removes excess skin and fat from the mid-section, and contours the abdomen. This procedure is considered to be cosmetic.
2. Lipectomy removes hanging fat and skin from areas of the body such as the upper arm or thigh.
3. Liposuction is a surgical procedure that uses tiny tubes and/or lasers to remove excess fat from deposits located between the skin and muscle. There is no skin tightening involved.
4. Panniculectomy is a functional procedure that removes hanging fat and skin specifically from the mid to lower section of the body. It does not improve the upper abdomen. Insurance may cover the procedure.
Is This a Good Option For You?
A tummy tuck may be a good option for you if:
1. You are physically healthy
2. Your weight has remained relatively stable for about a year
3. You do not smoke
4. You have a positive outlook and specific, but realistic goals in mind for the improvement of your appearance
Although the results of an abdominoplasty procedure are technically permanent, the positive outcome can be greatly diminished by significant fluctuations in your weight. For this reason, individuals who are planning substantial weight loss or women who may be considering future pregnancies may be advised to postpone abdominoplasty surgery. To know more information on Tummy Tuck check Tony-allen
What a Tummy Tuck Won’t Do
Tummy tucks are not a substitute for weight loss or an appropriate exercise program. Also, tummy tuck operations cannot correct stretch marks, although these may be removed or somewhat improved if they are located on the areas of excess skin that will be excised, generally the treated areas below the belly button.